Sunday, February 4, 2007


The sky was slowly changing colour, and as i was watching the sun go down, i remember thinking about the brief, flickering moment when day suddenly turns to night. Dusk, I realised then, is just an illusion, because the sun is either above the horizon or just below it. And that means that day and night are linked in a way that few things are; there cannot be one without the other, yet they cannot exist at the same time.
- Nicholas Spark




i spent most of my afternoon lying on my bed doing nothing, just looking out of the window, watching the blue sky. it's my favourite past time now. the tranquil expanse of sky just makes me feel.. serene. and i dont know how time does it, but it always manages to slip away. too quickly.

i dont want the sun to set.

No comments: