Monday, December 11, 2006

i think i mentioned few posts ago that i bought a lamp when i was in london. anyways, my lamp didnt come with a bulb, so i thought i'd just get one in sheffield. but i've been back in sheffield for more than a week now and i've not got my bulb :(

so today i wanted to go bulb shopping with alice after visiting our patient at her house in the suburbs (nice old lady i must add). but then i realised, i had no idea which bulb to get because i didnt know the size. all i knew was that the screw fitting was about the size of my pinky.

then alice told me that i had to check my lamp cuz depending on the lamp, the bulb i need might be edison screw, small edison screw, or bayonet cap and i looked at her with a "how-on-earth-did-you-know-so-much-about-bulbs-look" and she said "dont look at me like that i used to work at a light bulb shop."

hhahahah.

there, i have smart friends who can help me out all the time.

SO i came back, and i've been looking at my lamp for 10minutes but i cant find anything that could hint to me what kinda bulb my lamp needs other that "max 40 watt"

:(

anyway the girls have gone out to the cinema to watch "The Holiday", me as usual being the antisocial one (haha just kidding) decided not to go because i want to watch it with jeev when i get back! (: (: (: (alice told me today she watched the movie over the weekend and it's awesome!)

so looks like im stuck with my pretty little red lamp with no light bulb and 2 packets of crisps. bought them just now with the plan of watching a xmas film with the girls on the laptop. looks like it's just me tonight!

No comments: