Thursday, January 18, 2007

i know i said i wont cry anymore. but i cried after reading yashie's email; just like how i cried after i read yan's email. im emotional, yes i know, yes i admit that, and im not shy about it. it's just who i am. (although sometimes i wish i didnt cry that easily, makes me dehydrated..but anyways)

some people complain that there is so little love in this world, i beg to differ. i feel so much love around me. or maybe i am just lucky. tons of people read my blog, probably 20% of them don't know me personally, and im almost certain 99% of them dont actually know what has really happened. but im touched by friends, whom despite not knowing what happened, made the effort to let me know that they are there and that they care.

im blessed. i have friends to constantly remind me of who i am. constantly reminding me not to lose myself, not to doubt myself, because i am better than that.

yesterday i was consoling a dear friend. and i told her, in times of sadness, when bad time hits, strength comes in spurts. but despite how you think you can't be strong, strength is somewhere within you, and around you. it is only when you find something that you can hold on to that you find your strength stays.

i found something that i can hold on to.
and it doesnt hurt to be optimistic (:

edit//

p.s. PLUS i've just washed some clothes. hehe im serious. washing clothes is therapeutic (: my next advice for any depressed soul - go do some handwashing!

No comments: